April was a busy month but a GREAT ONE as well.
We decided to have Allies Birthday party a week early because I knew that once Austin came home life would be a little crazy. My sweet mom and cute sisters Haley and Hadyn came and helped me with the party. There is no way I could have done it without their help.
Haley the clown was our main source of entertainment. As the girls were getting to our house I had Haley there to hoola hoop, Juggle and pogo stick. She is amazing and can juggle and hoola hoop and juggle and pogo stick at the same time. Awesome I know.
Once all the girls were there they played hoola hoop games until it got too windy and we had to go in the house.
When we were in the house we split the girls up into 3 groups and they went to 3 stations we had set up. The stations were cupcake decorating which my mom was in charge of. Hadyn and I were in charge of the snow cone station. And Haley was in charge of the face painting station.
After we ate the cupcakes and ice cream. While Allie was opening presents Haley was letting the girls choose what balloon animal they wanted her to make for them. Last of all we went back outside and did an Easter egg hunt. The party was so fun. I am so glad I have such a talented family who was willing to give up a Saturday to come and help me.
Allie got the best birthday present of all this year....Austin home again!!!
We had to pick him up from the Vegas Airport and then went out to lunch with Austin's sister and her family for Allies birthday. Thank goodness Nanny made a cake for little Allie and met us at our house when we got home. Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
Austin also reached his 6th year that his cancer has been in remission!!! It is always wonderful to have another April roll around and him have a clean bill of health. I am so proud of him for all that he has gone through with astounding faith and courage, and for the dedication he has had as he has been in Medical school. I love you so much Austin, you amaze me every day!
To add to this great month Allie got baptized. I am so proud of my little sweetheart. She looked just like an angel in her dress. She is such a wonderful, kind, funny, caring, girl, and such a good example to her little sister and her cousins. I love her so much!!!
After the baptism we went to our church building and had a dinner with our family's. Thank you all for coming to Allies baptism and sharing in that special day with her. I love you all so much.
To finish the month off we had a choice between Atlanta Georgia and Chicago Illinois to do the last 2 years of Austins Medical school and we chose ATLANTA!


1 comment:
Sooo exciting! You guys are on the best track...MEDICINE...woot woot. Rob starts third year on July 5th. Nice to see you can survive it all. Thanks for your example!
Post a Comment