Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Look Who is 5...

My Kaity Bug!!!
I can't believe she is 5 already. The years have just flown by way too fast. Here are 5 pictures of Kaity for each year, and 5 things I love about her.

1 Year: I love her outgoing personality! She is so friendly all the time. I think her favorite thing to do is go up and meet strangers. (kind of scary at the same time though)

2 Years: She is so talkative!! It is a rare thing when Kaity doesn't have anything to say. She loves to talk ,and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk.
3 Years: I love her big brown eyes! She melts my heart all the time when I look at her cute little face and see her beautiful brown eyes and cute button nose. She makes it really hard for me get mad and stay mad at her with that little face. xoxoxox
4 years: She is an animal Freak!!! If there is an animal around she is right there petting it...or scaring it away ;) Any time we are at the beach and someone walks by with a dog she is right there asking if she can pet the dog. We have to watch her close though because she would follow a dog for miles and not look back if we would let her.

5 Years: Kaity loves attention!!! She loves to be in the spot light. She's naturally funny so it is not a hard thing for her to find her way into the center of everyones attention. She is just as sweet though so she also has a way of finding her way into everyones heart as well.

I Love You My Sweet Little Kaity. Happy Birthday!!!!!


7 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

I hope to someday have a daughter EXACTLY like Kaity. I love that little girl. Sometimes she reminds me of how I was when I was little- always talking and loving the attention. I wasn't as gorgeous as she is, though, that's for sure!

Victoria said...

I cannot believe she is 5!!! She sounds like she hasn't changed a bit. What a cutie:)

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Kaity!

Anonymous said...

Grammy Lynn Said...
Woo-hoo! Another awesome blog! They are always so funny. Cute recapture of Kaity growing up. The girls look almost the same size. I am so anxious to have my little family back in the States. Sorry we have to celebrate special events like this apart. But I know Pa-Pa didn't miss it. He is so proud of all of you! Love, MOM

Laura and Bryan said...

Happy Birthday Kaity!

Anonymous said...

FROM KALEB: happy birthyday kaleb wish we were there

Anonymous said...

FROM KALEB: sorry i meant happy birthday kaity