There is a cat that lives by us that Kaity thinks is "her kitty". She caught it today and as you can see was holding it in her death grip. It kept trying to get away, but of course it had no luck. You can tell in this picture the cat is thinking "crap,what have I gotten myself into". Allie has been begging me for about a month to take the training wheels off her bike. Since we were outside (while Kaity held the cat) I figured I would start working with her on learning to ride without her training wheels.
I went in to get a wrench to take the trainin wheels off and when I came out Allie already had them off. I held on to the seat of her bike and off she went. I took about 6 steps with her and let go to see what would happen and she did great. I figured she would crash but she just road for a little bit and then put her feet down to stop. Austin came home just then and so I held her again until she got steady and she rode to him. Then I grabbed the camera. This was her 3rd time riding by herself.
I was so proud of her. She did such a good job. I must have been really uncoordinated as a kid because I swear it took me forever to learn to ride without training wheels.
Here is Kaity after her cat escaped and ran off. She kept saying "oh it's all my fault." I asked her what was her fault and she said "I didn't even get to say good-bye." (Have I mentioned before that Kaity is a little bit of a drama queen.)
The only thing that Allie struggled with a little bit was starting off on her own. Here is Austin explaining how the easiest way to start off is.
She finally got it and could start and stop without help.
Kaity got over the fact that her cat left and decided to come and ride her bike to.

Here is one last video of her rididing. Yes, kaity fell off her bike at the end which would have been pretty funny (since she didn't get hurt)but I missed the fall.
GOOD JOB ALLIE! I'm proud of you.
I was so proud of her. She did such a good job. I must have been really uncoordinated as a kid because I swear it took me forever to learn to ride without training wheels.
Here is one last video of her rididing. Yes, kaity fell off her bike at the end which would have been pretty funny (since she didn't get hurt)but I missed the fall.
GOOD JOB ALLIE! I'm proud of you.
5 comments:
Those are so funny! I'm very impressed with Allie and her riding skills, that is really good.
Allie you are to big. Good Job... That is aswome.
Love Mickell
I love the videos!!!
That is so cute!! You have the prettiest girls in the world!! Annie misses Allie. She keeps asking if we can drive by Allie's house to look at her Christmas lights:)
Good job Allie!
Post a Comment