It rained for a little while today and we had errands to do, the girls didn't get much play time, so we took them to this really cool park that they love to play at. Well when we pulled up I could see these weird birds about 20 feet up in this tree. When I got closer they were bocking. I asked Austin if they were chickens because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But sure enough they were. I don't know how they got up there or what they were doing up the tree. They just sat on the branches and bocked. Every now and then one would slip and flap it's wings until they caught it's self on another branch. Maybe this is not weird to anyone else but I didn't think chickens could get in trees let alone 20 feet up. I was so mad at myself for not bringing my camera.

Allie is pretty proud of herself because she can do the monkey bars now.
Kaity is still as nuts and crazy as ever. She was driving the pirate ship here.
Austin was just chillin' getting eaten up by Mosquito's. We left shortly after I took this picture because the mosquito's are really bad from about 7-9 every night.
I took this one when we first got to the park. This is at the other end of the park. This is a local Caymanian fishing off the rocks. Allie and Kaity were up a little ways collecting sea shells and chasing hermit crabs.

And now the sunset. I love to see the sun sets here. It is so peaceful listening to the waves and looking across the ocean at this view.

Well I will go for now we miss you all and love you.
14 comments:
It looks beautiful!! I am glad that you are all settled in. Your girls look so beautiful in the new picture you have at the top.
Beautiful pics! Did those birds look like a cross between a chicken and a duck? Kind of like chicken ducks? Just wondering. Can't wait to keep up on your adventure.
Okay, I'm booking my flight (oh, how I wish). It is so beautiful, I am so jealous.
I miss Kaity and Allie already. I'm glad to see they are both still smiling.
Hey! Cayman Island, huh? Wow. The pictures are beautiful! What a fun place to be.
Your girls are so cute... they look just like you!
Heidi! It has been ages since I've talked to you. I can't believe how big your girls are getting, and I love the pictures you took. It looks gorgeous there! Thanks for saying "hi", it was really good to hear from you. Keep in touch.
Robby
Hey Heidy! It was good to hear from you. I can't beleive you live in the Cayman Islands. That is so fun! I want to go to the carribean so bad on a cruise and I am trying to talk my husband into going. I have heard it is so pretty there.
Your girls are so darling! They sound like so much fun.
Well, I will have to keep in touch. It is fun to look at all your fun pictures.
Heidi! Wow I haven't talked to you in forever. I'm glad you checked out my blog. Your girls really are cuties. I didn't know that your husband was going to medical school. So he is beginning his first year right? That year was hard for me. We are on our third year now and are doing well. Although every month is an adjustment with his rotation schedule. So nice to hear from you.
-Rachel Holman
What pretty pictures...definitely a beautiful place to live!! Your girls are so cute, and they definitely look like you!!
So, even though I haven't commented on your blog, I was secretly waiting for you to do the "memory" post that everyone was doing (except for me...I'm trying to forget!! :P), but since you haven't done it, I'll share anyway...
So, remember when we were both going to Dixie, and we were driving back down there on Sunday...you got a flat, and this trucker stopped by to help us, anyway he was kind of gross. I can remember he was wearing a red tank top and he had a huge zit under his armpit (gag). Anyway, he followed us until we got off of the exit to St. George. I made the mistake of giving him my number so that he could call us while we were driving to make sure we were okay. Anyway, he called me two weeks after that asking for your number...Have no fear, I didn't give it to him!! I just thought it was funny!!
sorry, it's been a while. Your blog looks awesome, you got some cute new pics. So in hawaii, the chickens got loose after a hurricane from 16 years ago so now they are free range. They are everywhere there, so maybe that is the same reason that there are chickens hiding up in tree's there. It looks beautiful. love you!
Heidy, Looks beautiful there. Hey, I've gone private now, so here's my email:jtedg@hotmail.com. If you want email me and I'll send you an invite. I would love for our girls to be able to keep in touch. See you later!!
Hey Heidy-I got your blog address from Grandma and Grandpa N's house in St. George...I am so glad you have one! I have been thinking about you guys since you left. It was so great to see you before you went. Check out www.skingfamily.blogspot.com
for ours. Any other family blogs I need to know about?
Wow! It looks so beautiful! I am so excited for you! You guys are going to have a great two years there!
I think we are all a little jealous! I miss you! I am so glad that we got the "blog" thing going so we can keep in touch! Love ya!
Heidi,
wow you guys look like you are doing great, you are far away but living a great life experiance I am happy for you both, we love and miss you all.
Heidy,
It looks SO beautiful there! I would love it!! And your girls are beautiful! I hope all is well and will keep updated by blog:^) Isn't blogging great??!!
Post a Comment