Our house is surrounded by hibiscus bushes and right now they are full of butterflies. Across the street there is a lot of trees and there are hundreds of butterflies in the trees. It is really pretty and so fun to watch. 
This is a picture of the trees across the street. All the white you can see are butterflies.
The girls figured out that when the butterflies land they close their wings and that they can grab them.

Yesterday, Allie was sort of scared of them but today she caught probably 12 or more.

Kaity was a little scared of them today which was weird because she was fine with them yesterday.
She finally got one.

(no butterflies were harmed in the making of this post)
Yesterday, Allie was sort of scared of them but today she caught probably 12 or more.
Kaity was a little scared of them today which was weird because she was fine with them yesterday.
7 comments:
cute background. so appropriate. How cute are they, playing in the butterflies.
Yay! Now we can see how your cute fam is doing! Looks like you are doing great. Your blog is darling and your girls are growing up!
That is the cutest background and I love that it describes were you are. Perfect fit. I love butterflys, how fun for the girls
How pretty! except that I'm so jealous of the fact that you're in a warm season with flowers and butterflies :)
This was the CUTEST post! At first I thought you guys went to the Butterfly Farm with all those gorgeous pictures. :) I loved the small print at the bottom of the post- so funny.
The little girls are such cute little dolls, I charish the fun that I have had with them. What a wounderful experance you and Jackie are having to live in such different places and both are taking advantage of it. I am enjoying my visit so much with Jackie and Kevan and little ones but sure do miss the ones back home. The time is going way to fast. Don't let them get to big before you get back, OK? Love Ya Grandma
That is so fun! I bet your girls love the butterflies!
I know I can't believe how fast our kids grow too. They grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment