Saturday, September 27, 2008

rainy days

We got up the other day and did our school lessons first thing and got ready to go to the beach. Instead we got to play in the rain. Usually it is just a big cloud burst and it's all over in 30 minutes. This went on for a bout an hour....

then 2 hours, then 3 hours, ect...


The girls got pretty bored and so we went shopping with our neighbors. My friend Tracy got the girls fake finger nails.


It was so funny Allie kept looking at them and tapping them on EVERYTHING. She just kept looking at them and then smiling. You could tell that she thought she was so cool. It's funny I remember wanting long finger nails when I was her age. When I finally got some I acted the same way and secretly wanted everyone to notice them. I love seeing some of the things my girls do and play together. They remind me so much of Holly and I when we were that age.

5 comments:

Hill said...

Bummer to be stuck inside. If it makes you feel any better, it has been beautiful here but winter is on it's way, then we will be stuck inside every day for MONTHS. Love you, I expect to see some fun birthday pictures in a few days.

Mickell Schena said...

Hey you,
Oh my gosh, I was on my blog and was posting something on Ashlee Hollingshead when I saw your name. How is everything going for you guys? It looks like Allie is doing good. Give her a big hug for me, and Katybug too. Keep intouch with ya.
Love you guys
Tell Austin Hi.....
Mickell

Netter said...

That is so cute and yes I remember you and Holly doing some of the same things, sisters are great!

Kiesha said...

It looks like your having a blast! I'm so jealous I wish I could be living at the beach. I'm glad everything is going so awsome for you guys. Tell Austin I said hi and good luck with school. Also tell Chantell I said hi!

David and Shalynna said...

You are welcome for the cinnamon rolls. I'm glad you guys liked them. I can totally remember acting like your girls do with fake nails and high heels and such. They remind me of me when I was little! I was a chatter too-just like Kaity. :)