Wow, we have been busy. I have been getting stuff ready, and putting stuff online to sell. So far things have gone well and I have been able to sell everything I have posted. Yesterday, we sold our car. That is a huge weight lifted off our shoulders. I still have several things to sell but I just sort of need a break. It is sort a pain and takes up a ton of time. Here are some of the things we have been doing besides selling things and going to school.
Poor little Allie noticed that the last few posts on the blog have been about Kaity. I told her I would do one of her because she lost her first tooth. Two and a half weeks later I am finally getting around to posting this. She had a tooth growing in behind her baby tooth so we told her she had to pull her baby tooth out. She wiggled it and wiggled it until it was super loose and barely hanging on. The next day she came in our room about 7:30 a.m. (on a Sunday) to tell us she pulled her tooth out. She was so excited.
The girls told me that they want to go to Margaritaville and The Turtle Farm one more time before we leave, so a few Saturdays ago we took them to the Turtle Farm.
They have a little salt water lagoon that you can snorkel in and we have never done it before so we decided to give it a try. The water was sort of mossy (that is why we have never done it before) but it was cool. We saw some cool fish and snorkeled with some little sea turtles. Allie and I got close enough to one that I could have reached out and touched it. It was also cool to snorkel up to the glass by the shark tank.

The other thing that we did this trip to the Turtle Farm was the Nature Trail. Allie had a map of the Turtle Farm but she thought it was a map of the Nature Trail that she was navigating us out. Austin and I pretended that we were lost and she would look at the map and follow the trail. She was so proud of herself when she lead us out safely.
The girls and I went in the Aviary place and Kaity fed the birds. Allie would hold her hand out but was too scared to let any birds get close enough to eat out of her hand. Kaity had a good time though.
The girls and Austin swam in the pool for a little bit, but it was sort of cold so we didn't stay there long. Lastly, we stopped and let the girls hold the baby sea turtles one last time.
I don't know how we got on the subject but we started telling ghost stories or if you are from Jamaica (like Debbie in the Red) they are called Duppie stories. I think we laughed more than we were scared though.
Monday we had a F.H.E BBQ with some of the families/couples in the branch on the beach. It was amazing. These first few pictures are of Austin and Allie on the Yolo board at sunset.
Here are a few of the branch members. I am going to miss the branch members SO much. They really have become like family to us.


7 comments:
What a gorgeous sunset That first photo of it is awesome.
I remember feeling so relieved once we sold our car. I was so happy and the girl was so nice that I was even telling David to knock off $100. Ha!
It is going to be so sad for your family and also the branch family and other friends you have made when you leave, but don't worry because I'll be here waiting and we can miss Cayman together. I honestly cannot wait to see you!
Those are some beautiful pictures. I'm going to be glad to have you back here, but will miss all of your posts of paradise.
I just looked at your blog and I haven't in a while. I am so glad you take lots of picture of your girls so you won't forget how much you loved Cayman. Yeah for Kaity riding her bike! Hopefully we can see you before we have to move... still don't know where.
Grammy/Mom said...So happy you have sold so much stuff! Good thing, it all goes to the tooth fairy! Ha! Cute, picture of the two of them in bed planning what to do with the money they'll get. Kaity is supportive of Allies happenings like you used to be of Holly's! The sunset picture of Austin and Allie sitting on the boat thing, made me feel like I was right there! Oh, how I wish I was. Allie, Congratulations on losing two teeth! Love, Grammy/Lynn
How fun! I hope you get your stuff sold fast so you can just relax and enjoy your time there.
I came back to make sure I commented on these gorgeous sunset photos, but now as I re-read what I wrote I can't figure out why in the world I wrote such a confusing first sentence. It's not even a sentence!
Have I mentioned that I can't wait to see you guys?
I hope we will get to see you this summer! I love all of your pictures, your girls are so photogenic.
Post a Comment