Yep, you guessed it...Teaching my girls how to do the dishes.
This is the greatest!!! I know the coolness of it will wear off soon and they will realize that doing dishes sucks, but for now it is wonderful for me. I just have to say "who wants to do the dishes tonight" and they practically fight over who gets to do them. Yes!
7 comments:
When they get board with dishes go to the toliets just make it seem really fun when you do it now, then change that when they get board of that. The greatest is giving birth to slaves LOL j/k
Smart momma! This is so funny.
I just have to tell you that I loved your girls extra today. I always love them- but today there were several times where I just adored them. Kaity was SO good in our primary class and she was very helpful. I can always count on her. Then after Mariah got baptized I heard little Katies voice saying, "Is it cold Maniah?" For some reason she forgot how to pronounce her name for that one second! And finally, Allie was melting my heart when she lead the music. Seriously, I love them.
Your an amazing Mom! Happy Mothers Day!
That is SWEET! How awesome is that.
Grammy/Mom said...
Oh Heidy, they are darling! Look at their smiles while they're working. You have a gift! Two of them. I still think of Allie every time I'm doing laundry and take something out of the dryer and give it a shake first. She did that at your old house when she was three just by mirroring you, as she was playing house mommy doing her chores. I am proud of you and could just squeeze and kiss these pictures you post every time. I actually salivate just thinking there might be a new post. Appreciate your friends who comment and share their love. Mom/Grammy Lynn
that is pretty genious! gavin STILL loves to do the dishes. just dont make them. then they will really want to do it.
I was 4 when my mom started making me help doing the dishes and I remember standing on a little chair just like that one, looking out the window, crying because my friends were out playing and I was at home being "Cinderella!" I thought my mom was so mean, but I am SO SO grateful that she taught me how to help out around the house at such a young age! Your girls are great!
Post a Comment