The other night while we were eating dinner Katiy felt the need to explain the movie Sleeping Beauty to Austin. She was so serious and intense as she talked to him I had to catch it on video. I hope this clears up any questions you may have about the movie Sleeping Beauty.
I have another movie of her but I was having problem getting it to load, so hopefully I will have part 2 on here soon.
9 comments:
Grammy/Mom said...
Cute cute cute. Boy, she's got that evil script down, now. We laughed and laughed. Thank you for posting a new blog. I've been waiting "forever" for a new one! I check it very often, but Kaleb was the first to notice it. Send more!! We all- love y'all! Pa-Pa laughed the mostest!
Love, Mom
LOL, so so cute! I saw some Haley facial reactions and it reminded me of Kade going off on some long story. That was adorable!
Oh my word!! That is so funny. She will die when she is older and she watches that:)
FROM KALEB put that on youtube.com you will be famous
Wow...I totally get it now ;-) So funny! I love when Austin said, "I only have 2 minutes," and she said,
"I'll tell it fast!" So cute!!!
I love it! Kaity is one of my favorite little girls in the world (same with Allie). I can't get enough of your kids and I am going to miss them so much. Don't let them grow up. :)
I've always loved how Austin talks to the girls like they are grown ups. He never seems to do the baby talk thing and I think it's so cute how they just have "grown up" conversations with him. I just love your family, Heidy.
Very entertaining! I hope you get the long version up. I remember being so excited about that movie too when I was little. I love it!
Oh my Gosh, She is so CUTE!!!!!
Heidy you don't know how much these thing mean to us back home. Thanks for sharing with us.
We miss you so much and can't waite to see you all again.
Love Ya
Grandma R-Great Grandma R
Post a Comment