Okay, so it's been a while since I have posted but I've been busy getting all my unfinished projects done so I can start packing. I didn't realize how many unfinished things I had laying about until I realized I can't start packing until I get them done. But I finished my most major one.
A few years ago we got a camper from my parents and I decided I was going to give it a makeover on the inside. well, I have done a little here and there but finally finished it. And now we decided that we are going to sell it since we won't be able to use it for like 7 years. So maybe we can go camping a few more times before it sells so I can enjoy some of my hard work.
Yesterday we went to St. George because Austin had to get one of his routine P.E. T. scans. I felt so bad for him. His scan wasn't until 1 in the afternoon and he had to be fasting to take it, so he was starving all day. And then he has to lay in this warm tube for over an hour with his arms hanging over his head . He can't move at all or it messes up the scan. Poor guy. We will get his results back in a couple of days. After we went to Olive Garden to eat and he ran into this lady he had some classes at S.U.U. with and some of her friends. Her friends son was just diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma and is starting treatments. It was nice to be able to talk with her and give her some encouragement. It always helped us to see people who had had cancer and hear their survival stories when Austin was going through treatments and now it's nice to be able to help encourage others.
Finally, I found and got my laptop yesterday! I got it for about 300 dollars cheaper than what I had found online; and it is a better computer. So I am way pumped. Now I just have to start transferring all my stuff from our desktop.
17 years ago
3 comments:
nice, where did you get it? I'm kind of in the market for a new laptop since mine has like 5 gb of memory and it is mostly full.
You will probably never know who or how many people your story has or will touch.
Good luck, packing isn't my thing either. what a fun new adventure though.
Post a Comment