Thursday, June 26, 2008

Packing Stinks

Sorry I have been terrible at posting lately. I have just been so busy packing and going through all the stuff I have collected for the past 7 years. Yikes! I can't believe I have so much stuff. I have a crawl space under my house and it is amazing how much I have stashed away under there. It's funny to because I go through things that I have held onto and I'm really not sure why. I think I am about finished going through all my cupboards and closets. I do have to do my girls toys and cloths which I have been putting off. I have all my decorations off the walls and packed up. I just need to start taking the boxes I have packed out to our storage thing so I can get them out of the way. I feel like my life is all about piles right now. We are having a yard sale on Saturday so hopefully that will get rid of a lot of my piles.

I also started to change my template and of course as with everything else in my life right now didn't quite finish it. I also have a bunch of cute pics of my girls at swimming lessons and playing in the sprinkler but I haven't taken them off my camera yet. So hopefully soon I can get some of this done. Sorry this is sort of a random scatterbrained post but it sort of fits how I am at the moment.


We are now down to 40 days until our move!!!

3 comments:

Hill said...

Oh, that brought tears to my eyes. I mean, its not like I get to see you all the time, but you are a lot closer now than you will be in 40 days. Good luck with your piles, packing does suck, it might be the worst chore ever.

Jackie said...

oh man! You are right. Packing stinks. Are you going to be able to take much of your stuff with you. We have a lot of students that move into our ward (that come here for medical school) we are always looking for stuff for them in Relief Society. The good thing is that there is usually someone finishing school and moving that is looking to get rid of a bunch of stuff too. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you! Do you have an english ward there? Or is the main language Ingles?

BJ said...

good luck with your move. Why are you moving so far away? What does your hubby do for work that would take him over there? Such a neat experience for you and your family.