It's still taking me a while to learn this whole blogger thing so it will be a bit wierd for a while. I am still having some problems getting my pictures on the posts, but hopefully I'll figure it out soon. We had a great easter and the kids had a great time with easter egg hunts. Kaity was funny , she kept running around and seeing eggs and saying "theres a egg" but she wouldn't pick them up; or is she did she would open them right away and play with the egg instead fo finding more. With a little help she got it down and enjoyed alot of candy. Allie is a seasoned pro by now and had a basket full for eggs. I made her share some of her candy with her younger cousins, I don't think she was too happy about it but she was a good sport. I hope to get some pic's soon of the whole ordeal.
17 years ago
4 comments:
Your blog is coming along great. I love the profiles, they look great and the pictures of your girls are too cute. Sorry I didn't get to say bye the other day, Am was at the end of her rope. Loved seeing you though. We need to get together as much as possible before you go, and after you leave too:) love ya
Good Job Heidy! Looks like you are figuring it out ok. Cute, Cute pictues! I love them!! Watch out, blogging gets a little addicting!
Heidy, this is Ashley Roach. I'm glad you joined the blogging world! Your girls are so cute. I think the last time I saw you, you had just had Allie. So, I guess it's been awhile. I saw your little sisters in Walmart last week and Hayley came up to me and said, "Are you Ashley Roach?" I was a little suprised that she remembered me and it took me a minute to figure out who she was. Her and Hayden are both beautiful girls.
Anyway, I'm excited to be able to see what's going on with you and your adventures in the Cayman Islands!
My blog is www.danandashleysworld.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
Heidy!! Dang, I'm finding all sorts of people on this blog thing. My wife is the one that usually blogs and I just happen to be messin around with it tonight and I'm stumbling across all my old friends!!I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog but i stumbled onto it from Hillary's blog. How are you guys doing? Last time I saw you, you were coming out of the St. George hospital. Let us know how things are. Come visit our blog when you get some time. You have a beautiful little family!
Ray Campbell
Post a Comment